Control Room Management
This service of Control Room Management we conduct in the following manner: The installation/ setup of building management system and CCTV camera Control Room monitoring areas if requested by client and the provision of qualified personnel to control and manage it. If such building management system is in place, we provide skilled personnel to manage including experienced surveillance officers. We provide onsite maintenance team to manage breakdowns of the system.
Electronic Security Installation And Maintenance
Our electronic department has years of experience through our Technical team, they have years of experience in Managing big Projects. Through their expertise we provide the following services:
Conducting a need analysis of clients for electronic measures and then making recommendations.The installation of electronic equipment e.g. CCTV Cameras, Alarms, Passive Infrared Sensors, Access Control Systems and Building Management Systems, Fire Sprinklers, Fire Monitoring Panels, Smoke Detectors etc. We also offer on-site maintenance if requested by client. Advising our client on the latest developments in technology and their advantages.
As we mentioned before our company has the capacity to handle big projects if the need arises we can deliver as electronic equipment are expensive. The Technological environment is continuously changing the security industry, as a result We have engaged to provide all our clients with the following solutions, it is compulsory In all clients’ sites that we use the following technological solutions:
- Bloodhound Mobile- Guard Monitoring
- Bloodhound Mobile Benefits Information relating to personnel movements are transmitted in real-time and can be accessed from anywhere in the world via internet connection. The system allows for live control room monitoring, whereby clients can manage multiple sites at the same time. No limitations to the size of a particular site to be monitored, means system flexible to move to a new site. No base unit or infrastructure is needed and the system can therefore be installed easily in remote locations without any power. Easy integration with other (3rd party) products. The system encourages pro- active management, because allows future duties to be scheduled, e.g. random patrols by guards at specific time. The system can direct and guide user through route when on patrol and provide s real-time panic activation function.
It provides productivity and management information reports, which can be used to identify areas of improvement, thereby improving productivity and client service delivery. The GPS data is available when operated outdoors. System can determine the amount of time that a person spends in a particular area. Checkpoint does not need to be visible and therefore personnel will never know when or where they are being monitored. Pre-determined rules allow the system to monitor by exceptions.
NB: System allows for messages to be sent to any user out in the field ATEC Identified i-Dentifid™: Simplified Access Visitors Management System from ATEC Systems and Technologies. It ensures that MOTLHABANE RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES keeps a real record of who enters your premises by wirelessly scanning driver’s licenses, ID documents, passports or fingerprints. It removes the guesswork out of access control and gives our security personnel an easy-to-use system that records and retains real information. We make sure that your visitors are identified.
Occupational Health and Safety Consulting
- Occupational Health and Safety
- OHS Act Legal Compliance Audits
- Baseline Safety Risk Assessments
- Safety Management Systems
- Incident Investigations
- Compilation of Safety files
- Emergency Preparedness/ Contingency Plan
Client Liaison & Reports
Weekly management meetings are held with our clients to ensure continuous efficiency and client satisfaction. On the occurrence of any incident concerning staff or any burglaries, shootings, etc., an immediate report and investigation will be done and discussed with the clients; a monthly report regarding general security on the premises will be given to every client.
Vehicle and Truck Tracking
MOTLHABANE RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES is providing a service in Vehicle and Truck Tracking; Our Tracking division is our part of our innovative Technical Team. The Tracking team offers the following services:
- Remote CCTV camera monitoring of our clients vehicles on movement, especially high risk transportation.
- Installing Tracking devices on client’s vehicles.
- 24 hours alarm monitoring and armed response.
Training Of Staff
We are registered with SASSETA as a training provider. We also have fully qualified and registered facilitators, Assessors and Moderators. We have the following SASSETA unit standards available for corporate clients and private learners through attending classes or distance education. Train with us via SASSETA qualification and register with PSIRA thereafter as a security provider. We will also do recognition of prior learning (RPL) if you are PSIRA registered.
Training venues have been secured in Polokwane, Lephalale, Brits, Thohoyandou and Letlhabile. We also provide training in-house and catering is provided for the duration of the course.
Investigation And Forensic Auditing
MOTLHABANE RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES has years of experience in Forensic Auditing and Investigation through its consultants. They have undertaken a lot consultation work for numerous clients. This division provides the following the services:
- Fraud Prevention
- Fraud Detection
- Fraud Investigation
- Forensic and Investigative Auditing
- Our additional services in Investigations include checks in Personal information, Educational Qualifications, SAPS Information, Credit & Consumer Information, Citizenship checks, Employment reference checks, Company Information, Tracing Tools and Assessment Tests.
MOTLHABANE RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES has a consultation division that handles the following:
- On- site Risk Assessment for our client’s before we provide them with the guarding services, electronic services and armed response.
- Compiling of recommendations and their implementations.
- Conducting quality checks of operations in place and surprise visits to check for compliance.
- Information Security Services Consultation.